Though there are different norms of beauty, there are certain qualities which seem globally to transcend these differences in determining what is visually pleasing.
Aesthetically pleasing features include symmetry, smooth convex (rounded) contours and even skin tone and texture. As we age we lose volume in the face and fat pads in the face are affected by gravity. Dr Kotzé believes in restoration of facial symmetry and volume, as well as a smooth facial contour.
In order to achieve this, a comprehensive approach must be taken and multiple modalities used. Dermal fillers and Botulinum toxin A plays a major role in this process.
What can I expect during a VASER lipo procedure?
VASER Liposelection is a surgical technique to remove unwanted fat deposits from specific areas. It is not a substitute for weight reduction but a method of removing localized deposits of fatty tissue.
VASER Lipo uses an ultrasonic technology that is tissue-selective. The ultrasound energy targets unwanted fat, but preserves other surrounding tissues such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue.
1. The fatty layer is infused with tumescent fluid.
2. The high frequency vibration of VASER ultrasonic probes causes the fat cells to break apart and emulsify into the infusion fluid
3. Emulsified fat is easily removed via specially designed VentX Suction Cannulae
4. During the healing process, your skin will retract to give you a smooth, natural-looking result
VASER Lipo promotes smooth contours and rapid healing.
VASER Lipo is suitable for men and women. Every body type has problematic areas that are predisposed to fat storage and, even with rigorous diet and exercise, those unwanted bulges often persist. VASER Liposelection can help you get rid of those stubborn areas.
VASER Lipo can be used on delicate areas such as chin, arms and inner thighs. Other areas that VASER can be used for:
- Male Breasts
- Upper Back
- Lower Back
- Minimal pain and bruising
- Smoother, more predictable results
- Faster recovery
- Improved skin tightening
- Performed under local anaesthetic
More about Vaser Shape
VASER shape is the simple solution to treat problem areas and look your best. This relaxing, non-surgical treatment focus on centimeter reduction and it temporarily reduces the appearance of cellulite.
VASER shape uses ultrasound energy in concert with zonal lymphatic massage to treat problem areas.
Two beams of ultrasound energy warm and treat fatty tissue beneath the skin. This pormotes fat cell mobility and encourages the body to metabolize, drain or reabsorb the excess fluids. The ultrasound phase of the treatment feels like a hot stone massage.
Zonal massage stimulates the lymphatic system to drain away excess toxins and fats. Uses in conjunction with the ultrasound therapy, zonal massage can help your body drain and metabolize unwanted fluids from targeted problem areas.
- VASER shape smoothes, firms and shapes the body
- VASER shape helps reduce the appearance fo cellulite
- VASER shape allows safe and effective treatments with no recovery time
- VASER shape can reduce the pain and swelling that occurs after liposuction